Portfolio Management Analyst
Job ID: 31874
As we continue to grow our global business, CBRE Investment Management has the need for an analyst within our Indirect Real Estate Strategies Global Portfolio Management team. The Analyst function is a critical part of our operation. The role is to support Portfolio Managers with the management of separate account client portfolios invested in indirect real estate globally. The role is broad and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to be involved in various activities for multiple clients from day-to-day operations to the formulation of strategy. The successful candidate would be part of a Global Portfolio Management team and routinely engage with regional investment teams.
- Provide support with portfolio construction, on-going monitoring of the portfolios and reporting to clients through production of quarterly reports and client presentations;
- Responsible for client investment data in client investment plan and databases;
- Track relevant data for client performance and investment performance;
- Assist with responses to global clients’ information requests;
- Participate in fund monitoring and the review of investment proposals, develop an understanding of the forecast returns for individual investments and awareness of relevant issues that may impact portfolios.
- Engage with regional investment teams, the financial operations team and Analytics.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Accurate under time pressure and exceptional attention to detail;
- Enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team with good interpersonal skills;
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion, and
- Flexible approach to work and willingness/ability to travel
- Minimum of 1 years relevant industry experience that has been acquired in a real estate investment, finance or investment management environment.
- Good understanding of financial modelling and database management skills;
- Must be degree educated and preferably have a relevant accounting, economics, finance, or real estate qualification; and
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
CBRE Investment Management is one of the world’s leading real assets investment managers with $129.1 billion in assets under management. We offer more than 30 investment solutions globally, from direct and indirect real estate platforms and separate accounts across all sectors.